Author Topic: I have had trouble in the past with repairmen or companies not even answering  (Read 73 times)

Offline Mike Thomas

• Owner of TomKatz
  • Administrator
  • Site Member
  • Hope you have a Great Day!!!
I have had trouble in the past with repairmen or companies not even answering the phone. I don't like leaving messages on answering machines. i called he answered the phone. The project that I started was a little over my head. Tomkatz came out in a timely manner, was extremely friendly and listend to me. gave me really good advice on how to finish my project the rght way. i asked them how much to finish the job, I was very happy with price to finish my job! Tomkatz compared to other companies I called were less expensive. He worked steady and did the job profesionally in less time than i expected, Thank you Mike for your quality workmanship, I also like the fact that it's a family owned business. I feel real comfortable recommending Tomkatz to anyone.

Reference:  https://www.yellowpages.com/south-daytona-fl/mip/tomkatz-manufactured-home-services-inc-16640913?lid=1000875173039&review=f911adf0-9dcb-4634-85bc-4147482bad42#reviews

View My Stats