INFOWARS FAN SITE INFOWARS.WEBSITE

INFOWARS.WEBSITE

Author Topic: Barbara D. - 09/30/2017  (Read 109 times)

Mike Thomas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Barbara D. - 09/30/2017
« on: March 11, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »
In the end of May, 2017 my neighbor called to let me know that my roof-over had blown off. I live in Rhode Island and my mobile home is in Port Orange, FL. Of course I panicked not really knowing who to turn to for help. Called my insurance company, they inspected and gave me the results. Now to find someone you can trust to do the repairs was the next issue. I called TOMKATZ and spoke with Mike Thomas. I told him exactly what I need. He took time out of his busy work day to go and inspect my damage. The next day he called back with an estimate(very agreeable I might add). I had called other businesses and received no return calls. We drew up an agreement and Mike took on the job. We flew down in July to meet with Mike. He is a very likable, professional businessman. He had a few hurdles to go through because Port Orange was dragging on the permits which I fully understood why my roof-over was on hold. The minute he obtained them the job was begun and completed in a day an a half. He notified me the minute the job was complete so I wouldn't worry any longer. I sent him the balance owed sight unseen, I trusted his work ethics. I had to obtain new insurance because of my claim. The new rules are you need a 4-point inspection which brought on more complications. I called Mike and he responded so quickly to my distress. He completed all that needed to be done with expertise. My husband and I are proud to call him our friend. I can't thank him enough for all the help he gave us. Our roof- over is beautiful, his work is beyond words. If I could give him 10 stars I would. I will definitely give Mike a call the minute I am in town to do more work for us.

https://www.yellowpages.com/port-orange-fl/mip/tomkatz-manufactured-home-services-inc-16640913?lid=1001177323232&review=badb3296-6173-4112-a2d5-5ea980c07649#reviews